Humans are one of the 4,875 sentient species from Earth. Humans make up much of the Federation, as they breed like rabbits and have lifespans comparable to fruit flies. They aren't strong, fast, telepathic, smart, or able to change their shape. Aliens such as Vulcans, Saurians, and Klingons always have to be careful not to breath too heavily on a human, lest they might die.
WHY ARE YOU READING ABOUT HUMANS WHEN YOU COULD BE READING ABOUT STAR TREK??!!
Fun Facts Edit
- The first Vulcan who shook hands with Zefram Cochrane crushed every bone in the feeble human's hand.
- Andorians refer to humans as "pink skins". Needless to say, Andorians are convinced Travis Mayweather and Benjamin Sisko are of a different species. Score another one for crappy Enterprise writing!
- Most other sentient species have pets smarter and stronger than humans.
- Sadly, the human race is represented in space by Kathryn Janeway, Jonathan Archer, Trip "Catfish" Tucker (the Third!), and Wesley Crusher. Great.
- If most species had a choice of becoming either human or Talaxian, they'd commit suicide.
- For some inexplicable reason, the Borg just fucking love humans. I can't figure it out.
- Vulcans consider humans "smelly".
- Most humans that get into positions of authority become criminal deviants. (See: Admiral)