|This article is as real as your so-called life gets.|
- Not Another Cowboy Show!
- 4372.5: A Space Iliad
- They're Native Americans!
- Spock Love
- Miri II: More Stupid Children
- Episode Without a Brain
- We've Been Here Twice Already!
- Back to the Pilot!
- The Interwebs
- McCoy Gets Married
- Week of the Bird-of-Prey
- Pythagoras's Bastards
- Don't Blink!
- Those Who Can Survive This Episode
- This is Not About Racism
- Psycho Orion Slave Girl on Tantalus V!
- Return of the Twilight Zone
- When Canonite Attack!
- F#$king Flying Cities
- Space Hippies!
- Old Man Want Sex
- Kirk Worships America or If Gene Roddenberry Wrote "Arena"
- I'm in ur Yesterdays, Doing ur Tomorrows
- Kirk Does It Turned Around
- What can you say, really? The cast and crew knew they had been pink-slipped, and it shows.
- This article is a stub because the previous author was too damn lazy to finish it.
- The entire crew was disappointed with this year of their five-year mission so they decided to call it quits, later they would finish the last two years in a lame educational cartoon.
- Having returned from the future, Gene Roddenberry changed the title color to light blue in order to save money for his future project: Attack of Bald Frenchmen.
- Kirk lost his shirt and was forced to walk around topless until the entire male crew got together and made him a new shirt so that they could get some action for once.
- Gene Roddenberry left the show for more profitable ventures, like porn, drugs, and illicit affairs.